This summer, private island The Isle of Eriska, is offering a two-night indulgence package, which includes a bottle of champagne on arrival and dinner in the Michelin-starred restaurant at the five-star hotel on both evenings.
A member of Relais & Chateaux, The Isle of Eriska is located on its own 300-acre private island off the west coast of Scotland, it is a two-hour drive from Glasgow, and there is a private airfield within a five-minute drive. Many guests travel by train and use the sleeper service to Fort William, and the hotel’s new chauffeur service can transfer guests to and from the hotel.
With last-light often later than 11pm in high summer; guests can enjoy the many outside facilities such as the golf and tennis well into the evening. Guests are also likely to encounter the abundant wildlife that make Eriska their home, such as the seals and otters that nestle on the shore, the badgers that make nightly visits to the hotel to be fed, and the herons and eagles that soar overhead.
Guests are able to indulge in treatments at the hotel’s own spa, with a complimentary hour’s treatment included in the summer indulgence package.
Eriska’s exclusive two-night summer indulgence package is available until 30 September, costs from £550 per person for the two nights, and includes:
- Two-night stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Michelin-starred seven-course Tasting Menu on first evening with paired wines in the Isle of Eriska Restaurant
- Champagne afternoon tea on arrival
- Choice of an hour treatment in the Stables Spa
- Full English breakfast served in the restaurant each morning
- Afternoon Tea served in the drawing room each day
- A La Carte dinner on the second evening
- Access to the leisure and golf facilities on the island
For reservations, call (0)1631 720 371 or visit http://bit.ly/EriskaIndulge